Asphalt sealcoating is a simple process that can improve the life of your pavement. Colston Paving, Inc. provides this service throughout Frankfort, Shelbyville, Lawrenceburg, and the surrounding areas of Kentucky.
INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR PAVEMENT
Seal coat extends the life of your asphalt surface by protecting it from the elements, while greatly improving its appearance. Since your parking lot is the first thing people see when approaching your property, seal coat helps you make a good first impression.
It should be applied 1 year after initial asphalt construction, and again every 2-5 years, depending on weather and use conditions.
BENEFITS OF SEAL COAT
- Can double or triple the life of your asphalt pavement
- Save money on repairs down the road - the cost of seal coating is truly a minor expense when compared to the cost of pavement replacement
- Protects your asphalt surface UV rays, which causes brittleness and loss of up to 50% of the original asphalt thickness in five years
- Protects your asphalt from water/moisture, which can get into cracks and cause your pavement to fail
- Resists damage from man-made elements, such as engine oil, fuel, anti-freeze and other harmful chemicals
- Improves the aesthetics of your property by restoring the dark charcoal color of newly applied pavement. It can also help hide rough spots, small cracks, patches and some surface depressions.
- Higher contrast to traffic lines
Request an estimate today for quality asphalt sealcoating services in Frankfort, Kentucky.